Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Comments

Many bloggers have the comment field turned on their blog so that others can comment on their postings. This is great for learning more on a topic and getting other's insights. As you may have noticed, I don't have that field turned on. It isn't because I don't want to hear other's comments, it's because there are times unfortunately when non-genealogists post risque comments or advertisements on blogs.

When I first started my blog I did have the comments turned on. Right away I was getting comments from non-genealogists that were basically spam. So I turned that feature off. Because I want my blog to be free of inappropriate comments I have kept it off.

But that doesn't mean that I don't want to hear from others. Please feel free to email me at yourfamilyhistory@hotmail.com. I love hearing from other genealogists and even adding to information or links I have given. If you would like me to post your comment let me know.

No comments: