Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Places to Find Documents, Records and Manuscripts



Today I spoke to the Computer Group at the North San Diego County Genealogy Society, http://www.cagenweb.com/nsdcgs/. This is a fun group and they have put together a lot of interesting programs and speakers for the year.

I have been recently handing out a postcard sized handout in addition to my presentation handouts. This postcard is a checklist of places to find information about your ancestor. I didn't bring enough for my presentation today and decided to go ahead and post it here for any who are interested.

I printed it so it was postcard sized to make it easy to place by your computer or take with you on research trips. This is one of many postcard sized research helps that I will be bringing with me to societies that invite me to speak.

No comments: