Thursday, December 03, 2009

WorldVitalRecords Newsletter

Just to let you know, this is a shameless promotion of myself. But this is a great resource that I think everyone should know about.

As many of you know, I am the editor of the WorldVitalRecords newsletter. This is a free, weekly newsletter that has a lot of great information (in my humble opinion) and best of all did I mention it is free?

Every week there is information about WorldVitalRecords including new databases, review of databases, news from WorldVitalRecords and GenealogyWise and a product spotlight. There is also a feature article having to do with some aspect of genealogy and a GenTip.

This week's newsletter will feature an article from my friend and fellow genealogist, Jean Wilcox Hibben entitled Doing Genealogy Research with a Disability. (Jean's website is at www.circlemending.org).

Upcoming articles will include Getting Started in German Genealogy Research, Getting a Genealogical Education and case studies.

You can subscribe to the WorldVitalRecords newsletter by going to the website, www.worldvitalrecords.com, and clicking on Newsletter found at the top of the page in the blue toolbar. All you need to do is provide you email address and you're set! If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: