Sunday, August 12, 2012

Join me for a FREE Webinar Where I Reveal all of my Genealogy Secrets

Well, not really.

But now that I have your attention, please join me on Wednesday, August 15th at 6:00pm PDT to talk about Women's Work. This webinar is part of the  Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree  Extension Series.

From the collection of Gena Philibert-Ortega


As most of you know, one of my favorite topics is researching female ancestors. My webinar Women's Work will look at the types of work women have done. Now, before you say my ancestress was just a housewife, come learn more about where to find resources, some occupations that were common to women and much more. We will be looking at all kinds of "work" including volunteer work.

I promise you will hear information you have not heard before.

Thanks to the Southern California Genealogical Society for providing me this opportunity. I hope to see you there!

Register now by clicking here.

No comments: