Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Remembering Titanic

Titanic. State Library of Queensland. Flickr the Commons. https://flic.kr/p/bLog9P
Today is the anniversary of the tragic sinking of Titanic. There's so much available online to help you learn more about those aboard Titanic but I thought I would share just a few resources.

One of my favorite resource  is Encyclopedia Titanica. Lots of great articles and lists.

If you're interested in the women aboard Titanic, check out the books, Titanic: Women and Children First by Judith B Geller; Women of the Titanic Disaster by Sylvia Harbaugh Caldwell; The Titanic: Historiography and Annotated Bibliography by Eugene L. Rasor

I've had the honor of writing about Titanic for the GenealogyBank blog. My articles include Eating on the ‘Titanic’: Massive Quantities of Food on the Menu and Tracing ‘Titanic’ Genealogy: Survivor Passenger Lists & More. GenealogyBank has other Titanic related articles as well.

No comments: