Thursday, July 12, 2018

On The Road: Tour 2018

Courtesy of winnond and Freedigitalphotos.net
It's that time of the year when I leave the family at home and take a road trip! It's my annual speaking tour of Northern California! I'm excited this year to be on the road for 2 weeks offering 8 presentations and 1 workshop for 6 societies and 1 library. 

Will I see you there?

Schedule


July 15. Jewish Genealogy Society of Sacramento. Topic: Female Ancestors.

July 15. Sacramento Public  Library. Topic: Getting the Most from Internet Archive.

July 16 Lincoln Hills Genealogy Club. Topic: Read All About It

July 17 San Joaquin Genealogy Society. Topics: That's New To Me: Unfamiliar Websites for your Genealogy and Fabric, Cigars, and Murder: Reconstructing a Community of Women


July 20.  Mt Diablo Genealogy Society. Topics: 10 Databases You Didn't Know Were On Ancestry.com and 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know

July 22. California Genealogical Society and Library. (Please note that this is a workshop and requires prior registration and a fee. Space is limited) Topic: Reliving Their Lives: Experiencing, Researching, and Writing World War I to the Jazz Age

July 26 Marin County Genealogy Society. Topic: Her Name Was Not Unknown: Researching Female Ancestors


Interested in the schedule for Tour 2019? Are you part of a library or society in California? I am already scheduling that July tour and would love to provide a presentation or workshop to your group. Contact me for more details!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is it possible to purchase your lectures as a recording? I'm in Virginia but you are speaking on topics that are of interest to me. I look forward to hearing your response. Thanks so much! :)

Gena Philibert-Ortega said...

Jennifer,

Not for this tour but it's something I've been thinking of doing. You can hear some of these lectures on the Legacy Family Tree Webinars website, https://familytreewebinars.com/genaphilibertortega .

Thanks!