Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year 2020! Hope to See You Soon!


Happy New Year! Typically December means no presentations for me since most societies take a break but now it's back to work and I'm on the road presenting to societies around Southern California and online. Here's what I am involved in this month.  

Presentations this Month

January 4, 2020. Orange County Genealogical Society
Topics: Steps to Better Newspaper Research and A Genealogist Visits the Library

January 14, 2020. Legacy Webinars (Click on link to register)
Topic: 10 Must-Have MyHeritage Databases


January 20, 2020. Sun City Genealogy Society
Topic: From Turtle Soup to Goulash: Tracing Your Family's Food History

January 29, 2020. Chula Vista Genealogical Society
Topic: Female Ancestors



Alaska 2020 Cruise



Do you want to join us for a cruise to Alaska in August? There's a great sale going on right now for our Princess Cruise. Get free gratuities, a beverage package and wifi! But once the cabins are sold, that's it and Princess could stop the sale before the anticipated February end date. So call Terri and talk to her about reserving your cabin (that deposit is also on sale!).Please note that you must book through Terri to be part of our group.


Oh, and if you'd rather go on our Mexico cruise in February 2021 featuring myself and Shannon Combs-Bennett talking about DNA. This sale works for that cruise as well. 

Legacy Webinars 2020

I'm honored to be a returning speaker for Legacy Webinars. My first webinar is this month but you can register to see all of my 2020 webinars free by going to my speaker page on the Legacy Webinars website. Also, check out the latest offering from Legacy, Tech Zone videos. These 10 minute or less videos are great how-to tutorials and are a benefit of Legacy webinar membership. 

Looking Forward To....

Is your society or library looking for a speaker? I speak all over Southern California but am also in the following states in 2020. Click on my Presentation List at the top of my blog for presentation titles.  Email me for details!

Arizona: April 13-20, 2020
Texas (Dallas/Denton area) : May 1-8, 2020
Utah: May 16-25, 2020
Northern California: July 11-24, 2020
Washington State: August 17-21, 2020
Missouri: August 31-September 6, 2020
Indiana: October 22-26, 2020

No comments: