Friday, March 01, 2024

Welcome to Women's History Month 2024


It's March 2024, which means it's Women's History Month. This is the time of the year that I post a resource or a tip each day to help you research your female ancestors and other historical women.

I missed an important anniversary last year. 2023 marked 10 years of Women's History Month posts on Gena's Genealogy. Each year has focused on a new theme and new ideas to help you with your research. So this year, on the 11th anniversary of these posts, I decided the theme will be Women's History Month Revisited. I'm going to bring you a "blast from the past." I'll select one past tip or resource each day. In some cases, that post will include new information to consider, so it won't just be a tired rerun. Unfortunately, blog posts get lost over time, so I figured this was a good way to bring to your attention some of the information I think is must for the researcher. 

See you tomorrow for our first Women's History Month resource for 2024!

No comments: