Monday, February 01, 2010

St. George Family History Expo is this Month

I will be at the St. George Family History Expo at the end of this month, February 26-27, 2010.  To learn more about Expo, see their website at http://www.fhexpos.com/events/upcoming.php?event_id=54.

It's probably no secret to many of my readers that I have attended the St. George Expo since it began.  I think Family History Expos are a great, inexpensive way to attend a conference.  You will have your choice of speakers presenting on all aspects of genealogy.  The Vendor Hall provides you with the opportunity to try out software, have your family tree printed, talk to service providers and learn more about what's new.

I will be at the St. George Expo, both as a presenter and as a Blogger of Honor.  So please look for my posts on Twitter  about the conference.  You can search for posts tagged with #fhexpo for everything posted about the Expo. My Twitter identification is genaortega.

Let me know if you are attending the St. George Expo.  Hope to see you there.

No comments: