Thursday, August 09, 2012

Hurry! Discount to Family Tree University Conference

I'm excited to be presenting two sessions at the Family Tree University Virtual Genealogy Conference happening September 14-16. I will be presenting Top 10 Tools for Social History and Cook Up Answers About Immigrant Ancestors. You can check out the conference schedule here.

To take advantage of the early bird pricing, attendees should click this  Register link at  and enter discount code FTUVCEARLY at checkout.

Hurry! This offer ends soon. The early bird registration period for the conference ends this Friday, August 10, at 11:59 p.m. Early bird registration costs $159.99, and is a savings of $50 over the regular registration fee. 
 

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

This is great and I am glad to see people are offering their genealogy service via a webinar. I remember when i started my family tee some 30 years ago. I lived in the stacks at the Nashville archives and spent countless dimes on copies. Now that I have completed my family tree, I help people start their family trees. Many people cannot afford to hire a professional genealogist or subscribe to the internet family tree sites so I help the average Joe start their family tree. I will tune into your Webinar as I am always open to learning new research techniques that i might now be aware of. Good Job