Friday, February 02, 2018

World War I: Women's Lives During the War Webinar

Are you member of Legacy Family Tree Webinars? Today is Friday which means a new webinar is added to their huge library of genealogy webinars. This week's webinar is my World War I: Women's Lives During the War. You can read more about it on the Legacy blog. If you're a Legacy member, you can watch the webinar now by going to my Legacy Webinars page at https://familytreewebinars.com/genaphilibertortega where you can also find my other Legacy webinars.



If you're interested in more information about researching your female ancestor's life during World War I, I explored this topic for 30 days last March as part of my yearly Women's History Month series. You can see those posts here or by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of my blog. Those posts will provide you resources, websites, and more for tracing your female ancestors.

No comments: